Monetary donations are always needed! All of our animals receive full medical care and are treated like our own personal pets.
- Checks can be made to: NBAR and mailed to us at:
New Beginnings Animal Rescue
2502 Rochester Road
Royal Oak, MI 48073
- If you would like to make a gift as an honorarium/in memory, please include their name and address in the memo section
of the check. Acknowledgements will be sent to the honoree/family member(s) and a receipt will be mailed to the donor.
- You may also make a donation to our Pay Pal account here:
Help NBAR out by shopping with AMAZON SMILE. Every time you shop on your SMILE account, Amazon will donate a percentage of your total sale to us - easy peasy!
You can also donate directly to our kitties by checking out their Wish List and the items will be delivered right to our door.
Stuff We Need Right Meow
Supplies donated to our rescue are always appreciated. Here are the items we need most:
- Adult Cat Food (Purina or Purina One brands)
- Kitty litter (any kind is fine)
- Yesterday's News litter
- Kitten Canned Wet Food (any kind is fine)
- Chicken flavored baby food (be sure there's no garlic/onion in it)
- Sanitizer Refills for our dispensers (like these from Amazon)
- Clorox/Bleach Wipes
- Non-latex gloves (size Med or Large)
- Pet Safe Salt (for icy sidewalks)
- We can always use any type of cat or dog food for our Pet Food Pantry; we can take open bags and recently expired food as well
You have to grocery shop, might as well help earn some money for NBAR while you're there! Just enroll your Kroger Plus Card by clicking on the link below; once you have enrolled, log-in to your account and select New Beginnings Animal Rescue as your charity of choice - that's it! Simple, easy, and it really helps us out! You have to re-enroll every year, but once you've enrolled, just start shopping! kroger.com